The questions shall be in the form of multiple choice only one answer is correct.
1. A tier two punctures. The first punctures alone would have made the tier flat in 10 min and the second alone would have done it in 5 min. if air leaks out at a constant rate, how long does it take both the punctures together to make it flat?
2. A man can do a job in 10 days. His father takes 15 days and his son finishes it in 20 days. How long will they take to complete the job if they all work together?
3. A man can do a piece of work in 6 days, but with the help of his son, he can do it in 4 days. In what time can the son do it alone?
4. A and B undertake to do a piece of work for Rs. 5000. An alone can do it in 8 days while B alone can do it in 15 days. With the help of C, they finish it in 4 days. Find the share of each.
5. A can lay railway track between two given station 20 days and B can do the same job in 16 days. With the help of C, they did the job in 8 days only. Then, C alone can do it job in: