UPSC Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017 for 980 Vacancies. Apply Online before 17 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No.: 06/2017-CSP
UPSC Job Details:
- Post Name: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017
- No of Vacancy: 980 Posts
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 32 years as on 01.08.2017
Job Location: All India
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written examination & Viva voce Test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. Female/SC/ST/PH Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 22.02.2017 to 17.03.2017 till 18.00 hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of UPSC recruitment Online Application: 17.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application fee by Challan: 16.03.2017